FELUWA EcoTrans MULTISAFE
THE COMPACT MULTI-PURPOSE SOLUTION FOR LOW PRESSURE RANGES UP TO 16 BAR
The EcoTrans pumps represent the latest generation of hydraulically activated double hose-diaphragm pumps. It is used for the transport of abrasive, aggressive, highly viscous or toxic fluids and, especially, for feeding of filter presses, reactors and spray driers.
It is designed for a flow rate of 2 to 20 m³/h and achieves operating pressures of up to 16 bar, thus providing a genuine alternative to the pumps that are being used in low-pressure applications.
The EcoTrans series of pumps already complies with the requirements for „Industry 4.0“. It offers operators optimum integration in common process control systems and early fault detection that is unique in this class.
Just like the EcoTrans, pumps designed with the tried-and-tested FELUWA MULTISAFE® technology are ideally suited for conveying critical fluids of different consistencies (also with particles). A number of different materials is available for fluid-wetted parts in order to adapt the pump flexibly to your particular application.
- Pressure: ≤ 16 bar
- Volume: ≤ 20 m³/h
- Maximum system availability due to a reduced number of wear parts
- Chemical resistance ensured by a flexible and large variety of the few wetted parts
- Short delivery time of 2 weeks
- Flexible regulation of flow control by means of bypass regulating unit (no frequency converter required)
- Custom fit: space saving, low weight and available in 3 sizes